jueves, 18 de abril de 2013

Hello, my name is Adrian Medel and my favorite band is Culture Prophetic. They play reggae music and pays tribute to Bob Marley. They come from Puerto Rico and his first song was in 1996, the lead singer is Willy Rodriguez


The songs that I like are: La espera, La Complicidad, Rimas para seducir, Un Deseo, Ilegal, De Antes.
His albums are: Cancion de Alerta, Ideas Nuevas, Diario, M.O.T.A, La Dulzura.
I like the band and they play very well and also their stories and songs are about social issues, especially because their singer sings very well, and his name is Willy Rodriguez.


My favorite song of the band is La Espera because the songs speak about calm and temperance that you can have for a dream, person or object that you wish for. 

BYE






3 comentarios:

  1. Prophetic Culture is a great Reggae band, I love their song complicity, that if he had no idea what it was called or what your country singer was, Greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Cultura Profética it's a great band. I love many songs of them, but my favorite song is "Ilegal". I think that "La Espera" it's a great song, because I remember the first love with his lyrics. Great post!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. why is important for you?
    what is topic of song sing?
    I do not know much about them but they look very interesting,
    I like the theme of your song is very important talk about it
    Is ok

    ResponderEliminar